Massage therapy employs a variety of techniques to relax muscles and promote soft tissue healing, thereby reducing pain and muscle tension. Massage therapy can also help with stress relief and relaxation. Massage therapy techniques such as Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Prenatal Massage, and Hot Stone Massage can be used depending on your specific situation. Our Nolan Hill Gates Physiotherapy Massage Therapists will discuss your needs and expectations with you.
Massage Therapy is a drug-free, natural health care service.
We understand that pain medication may be required at times. Massage therapy, on the other hand, can help you manage pain without relying on medication. Massage therapy has been shown to be extremely effective in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
Benifits Of Massage Therepy
- Muscle tension is reduced.
- Boost blood flow
- Reduces pain and stiffness by breaking down scar tissue
- improving tissue gliding.
- It relieves stress and provides relaxation.
What Symptoms Can Massage Therapy Help With ?
- Joint Pain & Discomfort
- Neck Pain
- Low Back & Hip Pain
- Myofascial Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Pain
- Spinal Disc Conditions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Common Sprains & Strains
- Limited mobility
- Recovery from injuries (e.g., whiplash, falls, sports injury)
- Repetitive strain injury (such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Postural problems
- Muscle tension in the hamstrings, glutes, IT band, legs, quadriceps, rhomboids, upper back as well as muscle spasm
- Piriformis syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- After exercise
- Everyday activities
What We Do ?
Our Physiotherapist take part in a regular continuing education program to ensure that they stay up to date on the most recent research and offer you the best possible care. Evidence-based and outcome-measured therapy is something that we are really passionate about. Physical measurements are regularly taken, re-evaluated and utilized to inform therapeutic choices during your course of therapy.